Are you planning for an upcoming construction project, work zone, or another traffic event? You will need the proper equipment and signage to do so safely. This will ensure that everyone traveling through the traffic event such as construction workers, pedestrians and commuters are kept safe. Fortunately, you can get all of the signage and equipment you need from Bird Dog Traffic Control.
As the #1 traffic control company serving North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Texas, Tennessee and Georgia, we’re proud to offer a wide range of services, extensive safety training, and a highly skilled workforce. Not to mention, we also provide traffic control signage and equipment sales and rentals, following the safety guidelines of the Department of Transportation.
No matter what kind of traffic control equipment you need for your temporary or emergency traffic situation, count on Bird Dog Traffic Control.
Our inventory of traffic control equipment includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Specialty Vehicles are designed to perform professional work. From truck-mounted attenuators (TMAs and pickup trucks to stake body trucks and pilot vehicles, we have a wide range of specialty vehicles for you to choose from. Call us today to inquire about the types of specialty vehicles we have in our inventory.
- Trailered Devices, also referred to as Portable Equipment Platforms (PEPs), are battery-powered devices designed to alert those traveling through a traffic event. They are capable of operating autonomously for long periods of time and extended projects. Ask us about a range of trailered devices like portable traffic lights and arrow panels.
- General Traffic Control Equipment will keep everyone safe as they travel through a temporary or emergency traffic situation. Choose from general equipment items such as warning lights, barricades, cones and reflective wear. Our goal is to provide the best equipment to ensure safety of construction workers, pedestirans and commuters.
- Signage is one of the most important features at a traffic event. Signs alert drivers and other passersthrough of any upcoming changes in traffic control they may face. This keeps everyone approaching or present safe. Explore our inventory of roll-up signs, aluminum signs, and A-frame signs.
- Barricades are designed to block off certain areas. They keep people safe from excavations, protected areas or construction zones. Choose from our selection of type I, type II and type III barricades as well as pedestrian or sidewalk fencing.
- Safety Products are designed to keep construction workers and other traffic controllers safe by making sure they are visible and protected. Turn to us for safety vests, hard hats, LED light wants and first aid safety kits.
Learn more by visiting our Traffic Control Equipment Sales and Rentals page. Don’t see what you need on our site, call us to discuss your specific needs and we’ll see how we can accomodate them.