As the #1 traffic control company serving the Southeast, Bird Dog Traffic Control makes the safety of our customers and our employees our #1 priority. In preparation for and in response to coronavirus (COVID-19) our team has been monitoring and preparing for the potential impacts the virus could have on employee health, customer health, project schedules, and the supply chain.
Since 2006, Bird Dog Traffic Control has required all employees to undergo the NC State ITRE programs, even though this was not a state requirement through the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) at the time. We were the first flagging company to enforce and require the program certification before allowing our employees to enter the roadway. These program requirements ensured our company provided the highest level of safety for our clients and quickly allowed us to become a strong force in the area.
Almost 15 years later, and we are proud to report that we’ve had zero fatalities and only one serious injury. That’s why our clients trust us with all of their traffic management needs such as complex and multi-lane closures, traffic escort services, traffic event planning, equipment sales and rental, and fully-trained technicians and flaggers.
During this time, you can expect the same level of service from Bird Dog Traffic Control and count on us to:
- Continue to provide an elevated standard in safety as the nation faces challenges related to COVID-19.
- Educate our employees on COVID-19 and how to prevent further spread.
- Protect full-time staff by advising them to adhere to CDC policies and state regulations.
- Stay on top of and continue to coordinate any supply shipments to avoid constraints and project delays.
- Maintain our inventory of traffic control equipment to ensure our clients have all the necessary supplies.
At the moment, our team is maintaining normal business hours in order to be able to accommodate the needs and deadlines of our clients. To learn more about how Bird Dog Traffic Control can help you maintain your business goals and continue to push your business forward during this challenging, call 844-369-0799 or fill out the form on our contact page.
For more updates on Bird Dog Traffic Control’s ongoing response to COVID-19, check our articles section often or be on the lookout for updates on our Facebook page.